All products sold by Rusty Tin are subject to the Consumer Guarantee Act 1993.
The guarantees made under this act are that goods sold to customers will:
- Be of acceptable quality – meaning they will do what they are made to do and they are acceptable in appearance and finish.
- Match the description given in any advertisements or marketing communications
- Match the sample or demonstrated model
- Be owned by the consumer upon it being purchased from our store
For all the 14k Gold Rings we have a 60 day return policy if there is a manufacturer fault however we cannot refund or exchange for change of mind purchases so please choose carefully. These rings have all been subjected to rigorous scrutiny and testing by Rusty Tin’s manufacturer.
If there is anything wrong with anything purchased through Rusty Tin please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will sort it out.
Do you have a Ring Size Guide?
RING CONVERSION CHART BELOW
|Inside Ring Diameter mm||Outside Ring Circumference mm||USA||Australia|
|22.4||70.40||Z + 1|
How do I get the correct ring size?
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimetre ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
- If you are purchasing for someone else try and get a ring that fits them and use the above guide to work out the size you require.
- If you find your ring size in a between on the US guide and equalling a Full Size on the Australian guide send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can enquire if this ring can be made in the part size for you
- We generally recommend you choose the US size slightly larger than the measurement to allow for going over your knuckle.
Why are all the rings in US sizes first?
As all the beautiful yellow gold, white gold & sterling silver rings are handcrafted in the US for Rusty Tin they come in the US sizes first but for ease we have added the Australian equivalent sizes. Remember the US still uses the imperial system of measures where we in Australia use the metric system.
What does Precious and Semi- Precious mean when it comes to the Stones?
Precious stones are just that very precious. To create the LGBT Rainbow for these rings the following precious stones have been used.
- Mandarin Garnet
- Yellow Sapphire
- Blue Sapphire
- Purple Sapphire
To create the Semi-Precious and cheaper version the above stones are simulated and include cubic zirconia.
If I order a Ring on Back Order how long will it take to reach me?
All rings that are purchased on Back Order are handcrafted for Rusty Tin and you in the USA. Our Manufacturer creates your specific item in your chosen size. If you discover you have selected the incorrect size contact us immediately through email@example.com and maybe we will be able to change the order…maybe!!!!
From receipt of your order the process takes approximately 3 -4 weeks. We will keep you updated on progress. This is why we cannot accept changes to ring sizes on orders.
Why do some of the products prices change between visits to the store?
As some of Rusty Tin’s products are sourced overseas, subject to the fluctuating US Dollar and Rusty Tin is in Australia we have no choice but to pass this on. But rest assured when our AU Dollar is faring better these prices will come down as well. This also pertains to the Gold prices which are also changing constantly.
All prices on www.Rustytin.com.au website include packaging and shipping. The Rings will come with a Signature on Delivery required every time so we know it has arrived in the correct hands.
The Item I want is out of stock. What now?
We try to have a stock level that will keep up with demand but some popular items may sell out fast. In some instances items can be ordered and there will be an Back Order button if this is the case. If you wish to ask about something please reply via the Say Hello button on the Home Page.
When will I receive my refund?
Returns are sent back via standard post so they take 2-7 business days to reach our warehouse. Once received, your request will be processed within 1-3 business days. For refunds back to your original payment method, please note that your financial institution may need 3-5 days to clear the funds back into your account.
Keep an eye out for email notifications – we’ll keep you updated along the way!
How to I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
We process and pack your order as fast as possible. Your delivery address can only be changed by us as long as your order has not been shipped. To change your delivery address, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do what we can.
How long will it be before I receive my Order?
One an order is received by us it is normally posted to your address within 2 business days. Time of delivery through Australia Post is dependent on where you are.
Does Rusty Tin have a physical Shop?
No Rusty Tin is purely an online store but we have a great bar 🙂